Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Huskers 17

Sooners 14

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my house it's the same way. My wife is a Sooner fan, so she has the score the other way.

In all honesty, this game really means nothing. We aren't going to a BCS Bowl, and we are done with the Big 12. Winning would be awesome, but still changes nothing. We did what we had to do in our conference to get to this game. We came 4 dropped balls and 16 penalties away from being undefeated. So..... Tuck Fexas and A$$ T Mouth and the whole Texas league and lets get our move complete and put this season where it belongs... In our rear view mirror.

Big things to come next year!

GBR
One team could come out flat and the other could come out jittery.

I think that it will take one quarter for things to fall into place. The first quarter could be about turnovers and other mistakes. I think that the next 3 quarters will make it one hell of a game.

In my heart I think that NU will win; but in my head I think that OU will win.

OU 31
NU 24

Not a bad prediction....if I do say so myself...LOL!

OU came out in a coma. NU was amped (not jittery).

Unfortunately, once things fell in to place it was all down hill for NU.
16-10 huskers.
I change my prediction -- OU 23 Nebraska 20 -- Huskers start out fast, but lose steam as consecutive turnovers lead to quick scores by OU and Bob Stoops makes adjustments in his defense to stop the read option as that seems to be the only thing NU does in the 2nd half. OU rallies and takes the lead then holds on as Coach Pelini refuses to think he might be wrong and continues to try to win the game with a Freshman QB that is at best 70%, but bought into the whole "T-Magic" character and believes he will lead us to victory as soon as he finds a phone booth to change into his costume.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service