Replies

• Our Coach.  Gentle or not? 

pel-i-ni (adj.): A violent rage that cannot be controlled, often expressed in Tourette's-like cursing accompanied with demonic facial contortions. An angry sense of entitlement that will cause you to treat anyone around you with contempt and physical brutality, including game officials, innocent cameramen or possibly your own team. Yo—I said I wanted those eggs over medium, I'm about to go Pelini up in here!!!! @#$%$$%!!!!!!

•  

Kitty Pelini

• Gangstas play at Miami and West Virginia, lol.  I really wish TO got rid of CP#55 and LP#1.  The thing is, those teams had so much depth, that it really would not have mattered.  Replace LP#1 with AG#30...whoa big loss.

• Don't forget all the "gangstas" at Miami some even come back and stand on the sidelines or LSU had 6 players to beat up on someONE at the beginning of the season this year and I think all of them were back for the big game. Has Ohio State been forgotten, gettin their gansta tatt's and rides. How about those pretty dressed Oregon ducks with ganstas (Lawrence oh you mean Larry) helping them get ganstas to their team.  and no one is as big a gansta as a coach who can control everyone around him and have access to youngsters for their own sexual pleasure. We are not gansta enough to have championship anymore.

• Sports Illustrated should be sold on the same rack as The National Enquirer. All they do is dig up dirt on mainly college sports teams.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Heck, lets just beg Dr. Tom to come back.

That wouldn't work. He won with "gangstas"...and we haven't won much since.Frown.gif

• This reply was deleted.
        • Amen, Ahman.

LP and the Legion of Doom.

Never said that they were all black. Christian Peter was one of the worst too.

Just a few quick tidbits. Time doesn't exactly heal all wounds and, for the most part, this nonsense has subsided since TO left.

At Nebraska, a program rocked by off-field scandal the past two years, an Omaha World-Herald The Omaha World-Herald, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is the primary daily newspaper of Nebraska as well as portions of southwest Iowa. It is the largest employee-owned newspaper company in the United States.

History
          The newspaper was founded in 1885 by Gilbert M.
           study revealed 13.2 percent of the 129 players on the Cornhuskers' 1995 Orange Bowl roster were arrested for misdemeanor or alcohol-related offenses since entering school. Conversely, only six percent of a random sample of 300 non-football undergraduate male students at the school had been arrested in the same time span for identical offenses.

Christian Peter, then an All-Big Eight defensive tackle, was arrested eight times at Nebraska, where he was twice accused of rape 鈥?charges resulting in one out-of-court settlement and another conviction for sexual assault. Though the Patriots relinquished their draft rights to Peter, he would eventually play for three NFL teams.

This reply was deleted.