Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Does anyone really see a return to the glory days of the mid 1990's and 3 championships in 4 years? Look at this group and tell me where do you see a Tommie Frazier or Scott Frost? Where do you see a Lawrence Phillips, or a Ahman Green? How about those dominating defenses. Remember the demolition of the Gators? Does anybody think we could beat a SEC champ now? I love the Huskers, have for 40 years growing up in NJ and now living in Michigan, but lets be painfully honest, a return to those dominant years is not in the near future.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could always become a Michigan State fan like Ben Green!

Now you're talking. 

Actually with Nebraska's rich football history and established recruiting base which likely expanded playing in the B1G I think Nebraska will have a resurgence to preeminence.  And Nebraska isn't awful at this point.  The year may turn out better than the Wisconsin game may have indicated.  Wisconsin is far and away the best team in the B1G.

We gave up as many points against Wisconsin as Northern Illinois did. We scored as many points as UNLV scored. Yeah...I'd say we are a loooooong way from returning to those days....

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service