Bye Week Prediction Thread!!!

Will the Huskers get healed up, stronger and faster during the bye week?

Will their "back to fundamentals" approach improve the outlook for the season?

Did they really get "pushed around" more recently or can watching game replays truly change one's perspective?

Should the Huskers simply forfeit a loss to WI to prevent injury and allow 3 weeks of prep for MD? 

Is 6 wins the team's "real" goal now?

Should 6 wins be the "real" goal now?

Does going to a cold climate for a bowl (New Era Pinstripe in NY or Quick Lane in Detroit) as a .500 school vs BC, Pitt or NC St sound fun?

Lots to dissect here. 

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 6 wins would be a small success... we easily could end up with just one more win.. with the injuries, Mo out, kicking game, it could get worse.. sorry to be a  downer, just reality.. we have not improved this year

• With the Volleyball season overlapping the Football season...we have at least one Husker win each week.  So we got that goin' for us.  Yay!

• Minnesota exposed our run defense and looking at the remaining schedule I see us going 3-2 to finish the year leaving us at 7-5 regular season. We travel well so I have to think low tier warm weather bowl

A considerable amount of offensive talent has been underutilized so far this season maybe a week off will get us on track

• This reply was deleted.
    • This is a strange season thus far. Frankly I don't define a bowl as "success" like most even though I know the extra practices and such have some importance. I do believe each year is a separate entity from the previous so the "bowl springboard to next theory" doesn't hold much water for me. At least, not for these bottom rung of the ladder bowls. It's a nice end of season trip for your team and 83 other teams. 

I suppose one could say a bowl this year would make up for last year's finish which nearly felt bowl deserving by the end. But sheesh, I wouldn't hold much confidence with us vs an ACC team. Predictable offense, poor defense, bad special teams. Things could be mildly repaired yet. But I think the major flaws you are seeing will remain that way. 

This reply was deleted.