Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Views: 68

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Watson has been the OC since the Callahan days. He's the one that keeps changing the offense. You want balance? That's great! Get an OC that will stick to the same offense year in & year out, not change every year. Then maybe we can start talking about balance.
People have been telling Nebraska for years balance the offense its time to do it, balance the offense with a relentless run attack and  effective pass plays. The imbalanced offense is what caused the Huskers to lose some big bowl games, Its not that hard to have a balanced offense, even with a balanced offense its still hard to win a national championship, but it increases the Huskers chances.

A "Balanced" offense is a miracle to produce. 

You recruit players who can run smash mouth football, then you suck at the pass game...  You try to produce a Passing offense and your running game is in the crapper. 

What we need to do is step back and let the coaches do their thing and get WHATEVER offense they choose to run and let them have at it. 

We of the message boards have no input into the process at all and speculating on what or who is going to run either side of the ball is completely out of our hands.

yeah thats true it is hard at the college level to have a balanced, The Huskers just need to have a couple of good receivers on their roster thats all. Niles Paul was really the Huskers best play maker, he could catch a 5 yard pass and break it for a touchdown, but then he got injured I think thats what ruined the Huskers passing game. Just like the Solich days he had Newcomb worst came to worst get the ball to Newcomb and let him make a play. Thats all and hopefully they will, we'll see.
I haven't given up on Pelini or Watson, To be honest I think what hurt the Huskers the most is losing Niles Paul to injury, I don't know if you noticed he was maiking a lot of big plays on offense. you never know who reads these messages. Also all I am saying is I would rather have a former Husker be head coach and personally I think Scott Frost would be a good head coach for Nebraska, based on the way he played football for Nebraska, imagine him coaching for Nebraska. I have been a Huskers fan for a long time and I will always be a Huskers fan. They just need a more effective offense, and hopefully the coaches will figure something out.
hey jason go to you tube and type in Bo pelini chews out taylor, and see what I am talking, a coach to yell at a player like that is totally unacceptable, and if he yelled at a nfl player like that he would get knocked out. I don't care kind of mistake a player makes for a coach act like that should not be tolerated from any collegiate athletic department.
If I were the coach and I heard that the Douche Bag whiner had called his dad DURING A GAME, I'd have kicked him off the team.  Having the stuff televised kinda sucked, but that is an ass chewing that had to happen.
what did Taylor do?

Taylor called his father from his cell phone (had to walk from the locker room he was in for the xray, to the Husker locker room across the entire stadium to get his phone.  When he should have been walking back to the sidelines and returning to his team.  Then when Bo yelled at him for it, he called Bo a not so nice word.  Then the TV caught Bo's response to said word.  Taylor got what was coming, and I agree with Shayne, he's have been either off the team, or running alpines til his feet fell off if I were the coach.

As for Bo getting knocked out by the NFL player, he took a punch to the chin from Richie Incagnito and didn't even budge.  I think he'd hold his own in the NFL.

oh okay, that makes some sense then why Pelini was so irate at Taylor. Pelini is tough thats for sure.

You honestly didn't know what happened?  You've been ranting for the last month about Bo getting in Taylors face and DIDN'T FREAKING KNOW WHY?  OMFG!

It's been on the news, on every blog known to Huskerdom, on TV and everywhere.  But you saw the video and were offended by the spectacle of Bo chewing Taylor out and offered all your ill conceived, and now obviously completely blind opinions without knowing the facts.

All I can say is ..... Wow!

Before we get riled up about Bo to LSU lets see if Les goes to Michigan. If that happens it could get a bit scary. LSU could pay him twice as much as we are  paying him and although me may raise his salary, I don't think we would pay him 4 million nor does he deserve 4 million at this point. Hope he stays but I hope Nebraska doesn't offer to pay $4 Million. First lets see the Michigan coaching job unfold.

If he does go: how about Turner as head coach, Scott frost wide receiver coach, Beck running back coach, Carl Pelini, defensive coordinator, Coleman linebackers coach, Ron brown tight ends coach, Papuchis defensive end coach, Sanders defensive ends special teams, dobson strength and conditioning coach and a new offensive line coach. realistically bo would take some of the staff with him though.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service