Replies

• This reply was deleted.
        • No more threatening emails and phone calls Daemon! Look what happened last time. Poor Mr. Beebe will never be the same! lol
          • If Bo takes the Miami job I think Leach would be a terrilbe choice. I myself would favor perhap Turner Gill, Frank Solich or a long shot in Marty Schottenheimer.

• Tom said that he hadn't heard anything about permission for Miami to interview Bo. That he would have denied the permission, so I think that T.O. is on the Keep Bo in Nebraska Band Wagon.
  • What's this based on? I have heard on Rivals radio that Mike Leach might be a candidate for Miami because he already has a home close to Miami. Personally he would fit in well with the recruits, one of his demands would have to be to build a 10 room solitary confinement.
  • Leach would be a good fit for Miami. Not Nebraska though because he'd probably lock Taylor Martinez in a shed causing his dad to register the Richter Scale out in Cali. Can't see Pelini leaving, especially with NU's move to the Big 10. How much more money can they offer him anyway? Now Stoops to Florida? That I can see happening!
    • I hear that Pederson is considering Bo for the "Pitts" job....feels like he owes Bo one!

I am not Bo fan; but he would be out of his mind to go to Miami.

Those fans are BY FAR the most negative in college football....just turned on one of their own!

They went 16-9 in a rebuilding mode during the past 2 years and that wasn't good enough?

This reply was deleted.