Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I wanted to get other people's view. I'm thinking that with Suh, Allen, and Turner leading the way the linebackers will be able to get over their youth and inexperience. Also with the Rush that should be created our 2ndary should be able to get more picks than last year. Thoughts?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope so, I think we are going to see a faster more efficent defense. Hopefully Suh wont be the interception leader again lol, not that it was a bad thing. 2009 Husker football will be very very exciting!
Agreed. I'm just so excited to see them with another year under the Pelini's.
A good defensive line makes your linebackers look better. You can have guys who are capable of playing in the pros, but if they don't have a line to draw some of the blockers, they will under-perform every time. Our defense should pick up where it left off and be solid this year. You start in the trenches and build on a solid foundation - which we definitely have this year.
That's what I'm saying. With Suh another year wiser, and Pierre Allen and Turner bookending O-lines will have their hands full. The linebackers should be able to really take advantage, and the 2ndary should be looking for some lob balls tossed up by QB's about to get sacked.
I just wish Potter would have had Pelini for his entire career. He really came alive last year.
I wish idiot Callahan never stepped foot in Nebraska!
I really really wish Cosgrove had never come.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service