Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Husker-Friday Hype Day-Kool-Aid Central +Injury Report

Friday Husker Hype Day

With Mikale Wilbon getting his first start Saturday, a whole decade of Husker RB first starts

Mike Riley: 4 or 5 Nebraska football players catch same illness that forced postponement of soccer match   

Wilbon's willingness to stay ready pays off with starting role Saturday

Husker defensive backs want to learn from early trials

Eichorst says Riley doing "terrific job" heading Husker program

Huskers set to host 4-star 2019 visitor

Prior Intel

Tanner Lee working hard to make sure the sickness doesn't stay

Tale of the Tape: Third Down Struggles at Oregon

Mick Stoltenberg discuss the 3-4 defense, the first two games and remaining goals this year with Adam Carriker.

Shatel: A tone-deaf goodbye to Black Friday by Nebraska and Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst

Shatel: Mike Riley’s tone reflects his and fans’ exasperation with Huskers

Nebraska OC Danny Langsdorf believes Tanner Lee is ‘exactly what you’re looking for’ at quarterback

HOL HD: Danny Langsdorf:Monday press conference 

Huskers have options if Bryant out or limited

Numbers signal improved run game, but pass blocking inconsistent

Pierson-El would return that last punt if he could do it again

Huskers can't cash in to finish rally

Report Card: Huskers stumble in Eugene

Farniok steps up in starting debut

Five fast takes after the Huskers rally to Ducks falls short

Tanner Lee’s second half proved just how far the Nebraska Cornhuskers offense has to go 

Husker Hangover-Monday Morning Quarterback

Ducks' Tale at end: Huskers almost climb out of 28-point hole, but late pick spoils fin...

Nebraska defensive coordinator Bob Diaco 'so proud' of defense after disastrous first half

Shatel: No moral victories for Huskers, but also no insurmountable defeat against Oregon

Monday Morning Quarterback 9-11

Riley updates Husker injuriesNebraska head coach Mike Riley updates injuries from Saturday's game.

Steven M. Sipple: Gates likes Husker O-line's progress, but bigger steps needed

BC's Breakdown: Passionate Husker play must now match the words

Loss to Ducks showed importance of positioning for Husker defenders

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to see Danny show some emotions.
He didn't jump up and say I'm a man! Come at me I'm 40!

KNOCK KNOCK.....is this thing on?

When we joined the BIG they expected a team that would challenge for Titles. And do it every year.
That has not gone as planned.
We should expect no favors from the BIG because we have not held up our end of the Bargin. Unless and until we start to be a player again I would expect no better.

The deal was when the Huskers entered the Big 10 they got to keep the Black Friday Game. We may not be a major player when it comes to winning but the program still gets a lot of respect. A deal is a deal!

It's great to hear a Captain sounding like a Captain:

"Tanner's a great quarterback. I'd say he's one of the best in the country," Foster said. "Him having a bad game, some things that didn't just go right, half of that you can't blame that on Tanner. If you're somebody that actually knows football, you can't blame some of those interceptions, just some of the stuff that went down in that game. The O-line, we'll take a piece of that. I'd say the rest of the offense, we'll take pieces. Just don't put it all on Tanner's back for it."

Nebraska I-back Mikale Wilbon goes over Arkansas State's Justin Clifton to finish a touchdown run in the first half on Sept. 2.

With Mikale Wilbon getting his first start Saturday, a whole decade of Husker RB first starts

Because of an injury to starter Tre Bryant, Nebraska running back Mikale Wilbon will get his first start Saturday against Northern Illinois. It was just two weeks ago that Bryant made his first career start.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service