Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I have been waiting for this moment all year long and it is finally here. The boys in Red heard what there coach was telling hem, Won out, and earned a shot to play for he Big 10 Title. I wish I could be there to see it unfold, but I will have to watch from home this year.

Offense: One word "Superman"!!! Burkhead is back, healthy, rested, and ready to have the game of his life. I expect Rex to get a ton of carries to help wear down a tough Wisconsin Offensive line. The receivers will be busy too making some big catches to help open up the running game. Ameer will get a load as well and the offense will control the clock throughout the game.

Defense: All Big 10 lineman Eric Martin draws some extra attention leaving Meredith and Ankrah free to run wild on Wisconsin's third QB of the season. The secondary locks down the receivers one on one helping NU load the box against some great running backs!

Big 10 Champions: 28

Another shot of Whisky: 21

Fearless Prediction: NU wins it's first Conference Title Since 1999 (No other predictions needed!!!!!!). GO Big Red on to Pasadena!  

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Blackshirts need to handle Montay and lock down Abbracadabra because the Badger defense is very good and will have the benefit of hindsight

high octain grain 24

bucky badger 21

GBR poundtherockeattheclock

Wisconsin - 31

Nebraska - 30

D-Line will have to step up big time with no Baker.  Hope we show up in the first half this time around! GBR!

Well THAT didn't work. *gag*

I feel like we're going to be ready and we'll execute well with minimal mistakes.  Therefore, I'm saying the Huskers by 10.  Probably 34-24.

Hmmmm....didn't see your prediction before I made mine.  But I ain't gonna take mine back.  :)

Slugfest in Indy.

Red Corn 34

Red Bucky 24

Big Red - 19

Badgers - 10

GBR!!

Odds makers are way off by favoring Nebraska by only 3 points.

Huskers want this too much. Badgers will be outplayed.

25,000 - 30,000 Big Red Fans in attendance won't be dissapointed.

The Bugeaters win by 2 touchdowns.

Cornsmackers 31

Ground Rodents 17

You're right...down by 32 at the half the odds were WAY OFF!

FIRE BO!

Wisconsin will have trouble with our offense, Taylor makes one mistake and Monte gets enough carries to make it interesting but it won't be enough because we will cause an interception and a fumble. There will be more Nebraska fans than Wisconsin fans but who can tell since both have the same red and white colors, same style of stripes and number design and both are made by Addidas. Just hope the announcers are not one sided or annoying.

Big Corn Poppers- 27

ugly furry creatures - 21

The Fox announcers were very annoying in last years BIG 10 championship game...one of the most exciting CFB games I have ever seen played.

Big Red fans turned down 7500 "good" seats so that they could buy tickets only available to the general public and sit in the nose bleed section?

Not sure what kind of turnout we will see but not likely that the Big 10 will be able to quickly fill our 7500 returns.

Last year Bucky returned 2000 seats and MSU sold out.

I predict a 20-20 tie. There will be an earthquake and a blackout in Indy midway through the 4th quarter.

The Big 10 will then pick an all star team of Huskers and BADgers to represent the conference in Pasadena vs. vastly superior Stanford...but at least the "winner" doesn't get stuck giving up 50+ to Oregon.

The BADgers couldn't stop them last year and neither team has anything special going on for them this year.

Tough to beat anyone twice in one year, but the Huskers are up to the task in Indy for the first of many Big 10 Championships!

Big Red     31

red wannabes    24

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service