Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Who's going to win?  Is it going to be a shoot-out?  Does anyone even care about this game?!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All I know is I have no love for Cam Newton.  Not a class act.

"Cameron Newton had three different instances of academic cheating while attending the University of Florida and faced potential expulsion from the university.  He first violated Florida’s student honor code by cheating in a class during his freshman year.  Newton was arrested for the theft of a laptop from a Florida student’s dorm room in November 2008.   He again violated the university’s honor code by putting his name on another student’s paper and turning it in.  

Newton was caught after the instructor asked the real author of the paper why he had not turned in his work.   After the student said he had turned in a paper, he and the instructor went through all the submissions and discovered that Newton had put his name on the paper in question.  Newton subsequently turned in a second paper to the instructor, but it was later found to have been purchased off the Internet. "

I'm sure he had no idea his father was shopping him around.  He seems to be a great person, and a wonderful role-model.

source: http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Source-says-Newton-l...

He is a thug, but man can that bastard play football!

Auburn by 10

Point well taken.  I won't be rooting for him, but you are likely right about the score.
well the football gods were not on the same page as me this year.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service