Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

It would majorly stink to lose Bo. If we did who would we go for? Gill? It would also hurt recruiting on what is making out to be a great year. Hope he stays.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want Callahan back, I want some of Mike's Wacky Weed!

Bo is the man and will stay the man unless, WE the fans continue acting like idiots and scare him off.

Pelini is a good coach definantely, The Huskers are good with Pelini we just need a better offense of coordinator and not to go back to a simple option offense, expand to a more versitile run, and pass offense, and Pelini just needs to stop blowing up at his players everytime they make mistake. Instead of blowing up at them just do some corrective coaching, but What I like about Pelini is he is a defensive mastermind and the Huskers defense has been a lot better under Pelini.

look at how easily the huskers scored points and how easily they moved the ball under Calahan.Are paying any attention to reality. under zolich the huskers plummeted to just a mediocre team because there offense could not get the job done against any good teams. with calahan the huskers offense sky rocketed into new demensions, but like I said the problem with calahan is he doesn't care enough about defense.

Pelini: Reports are false

12:32 p.m., Friday: Those worried about Nebraska coach Bo Pelini having any interest in the vacancy at the University of Miami can rest easy after both Pelini and NU Athletic Director Tom Osborne released statements Friday.

From Pelini: “The reports that I am preparing to interview at the University of Miami are false. I will not have any additional comment on this matter or any other rumors.”

From Osborne: “Bo has done an excellent job of leading our football program at Nebraska over the past three years. We’re looking forward to having Bo and our coaching staff lead our team in the Holiday Bowl and as we transition into the Big Ten next year.”

Back to business as usual as the Huskers return to practice Friday afternoon. Preparations will begin for the Holiday Bowl game vs. Washington on Dec. 30.

The media are like a 6th grade girl slumber party.  Didn't we go through this same stuff with the "Mad Hatter" down at LSU?  I believe it was a done deal that Les Miles was going to Michigan.  And then Bob Stoops and Notre Dame?  Jon Gruden to Miami?  It goes on and on...

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service