Replies

• Boom...are you saying that we've only lost one game badly?   Or is it a knee jerk response to a bunch of those over the past 5 years?

• ust to put things into prospective, this is why Mr. emBOrrassment needs to go. I looked up some stats on him as illustrated below.

Overall record - 50-21 (.704) ( This is misleading because wins are against cupcakes...)
    Record vs BCS schools with winning records - 18-19 (.486)
    Record vs Top 25 teams - 5-15 (.250)
    Record vs Top 15 teams - 2-12 (.143) (Most important)
    Record vs teams with at least 8 wins - 15-16 (.484)
    Record vs teams with at least 10 wins - 5-12 (.294)
    Conference record vs teams with 9+ wins - 5-10 (.333)

List of good coaches that have elevated programs right away.

Urban Myer at Ohio State: 30-3 since hired (.909)

Gus Malzahn @ Aubrun: 19-3 (.86)

• so we need to hire Meyer or Malzan? lets do it

• I guess Bo requires more time for his Defense to work. :)  In the mean time his team continues to establish unfavorable NCAA records and embarrass the State of Nebraska..  This latest record may last a lifetime for most readers here.  It could be difficult to gain 408 yards in just three quarters ever again. How many times did Cosgrove's defense allow a 200 yard rusher?    If I can count Saturday's defensive performance as two 200 yard rushing performances,

Nebraska has allowed 4 of them in the last two times we played Wisconsin.  If that is unfair, I guess three times then because Gordon rushed for 200 yards before he hit 408 yards! Sadly, this performance will always be with the Nebraska Blackshirts long after Bo is gone.  Any idea what Minnesota is going to do on Saturday?  About the same thing they did last year.

• typical knee jerk reaction to losing one game badly

the author says we will never be a great team under Bo...... gee I think I remember hearing that in the late 70's too

it sucks to lose but I think Bo is building something here that may take longer than "right now" . I could be wrong but so could this author

• I got so tired of it all after Wisky scored 30 whatever points I left to see if the cats needed to be fed.
    Tommy is turning into the old T. Mart. My little sister could thrown better. Newby's and Ameer's fumbles?, I guess his knee pain went up to his hands. It was painful for me to watch. How in the world did Northwestern beat the Badgers after the black eye we gave them.
    There is no way we win against Minnesota after the game they gave Bucknuts, and the Iowa Stinkeyes will run all over us like they did last year. Guess I need to scoop cat poop now.
This reply was deleted.