The latest news about all things Husker, stop back through out the day to get updates as they become available.  Go Big Red!

What you'll find in today's news:

- Mike Riley felt that the O-line took a step forward Saturday

- It's shaping up as a big week in the running backs' competition

- Building depth in the trenches an ongoing process for Huskers

- Screen game showing improvement

- Former NFL GM Savage expands more on Tanner Lee

- Intensity of Huskers’ youthful but experienced defensive staff rubs off on players

- Jurgens, Mapieu, Williams ready for big roles as seniors

- Huskers Still Sorting Through options on D-Line

- Rapid reaction: Riley changes tune on Gebbia redshirt; TEs draw praise; Tre Bryant back

- Versatile Gifford excelling in camp

- Nebraska football: What we learned from Week 2 of fall camp           

Pump up videos and more!

IF YOU FOUND THE ARTICLES INTERESTING CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON

You need to be a member of Huskerspot3 to add comments!

Join Huskerspot3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let Me Clear My Throat!!

Here we Go Now

• The Boys are Back........and they're looking for TROUBLE!

• Lots of defender's on the ball:
    It definitely translates to the field,” Gifford said. “When we scrimmage and stuff, everybody’s running to the ball. If someone misses a tackle, there’s three or four dudes running to the ball — bang, bang, bang.

“I don’t know if we’ve necessarily had that the last couple years — in some games I’m sure we haven’t — but this year, it’s gang tackles, it’s people running to the ball. It’s an attitude.
  • Let's get excited about the defense :
    It is really fun to watch that defensive staff work,” coach Mike Riley said. “I think they have great leadership, they love football, they have high energy, they’re really proud of coaching. With the teaching that’s going on, the enthusiasm for the work, the galvanizing of the players, it’s all positive.”
  • Go Big Devine:
    Devine Ozigbo's sense of urgency last week was evident.

"All our backs can do the certain same things very well," said the Nebraska junior running back, the bruiser of the group. "I just have to find that one thing that separates me."
  • No automatic alt text available.

• Good Stuff here Low,
    Now I will just have to wait until theRe are some on chat to discuss it.

There are sites where they have discussion on the actual post.....
    Just saying
  • This you like to hear:

I feel like the best will play every day, and practices are harder than the games," Neal said. "So we're getting the right amount of reps, getting the technique down. Coach (John) Parrella is pushing us out of our comfort (zone) and pushing our bodies to the limits. Our mentality is it's not easy, but we have to do it together..."
  • Notes from the screen game:

Running backs coach Reggie Davis acknowledged the Huskers have had their struggles the past two years, but the pieces have come together during fall camp and NU might have a valuable weapon for its offense.

“Oh yeah, we’re light years ahead of where we were when we first got here,” he said. “
This reply was deleted.