The latest news about all things Husker, stop back through out the day to get updates as they become available. Go Big Red!
What you'll find in today's news:
- Huskers' Backup QB Job Still up for Grabs
- Jerry Palm predicts how the 2017-2018 College Football Bowl Season will end, where does he say the Huskers will end up?
- Resetting the Field in the Wake of McQuitty's Injury
- Single Game Tickets are now available in limited quantities click here to learn more
- Devine Ozigbo’s improved diet pays off; Progress made made ‘day by day’
- Nebraska recruiting: Latest updates on the Huskers’ 2018 class
- Nebraska football: Coach Cavanaugh dropping hints on who he is recruiting next
- Board of Regents approves Nebraska adidas deal
- Mapieu trims weight ahead of 2017 season
- Nebraska QB Tanner Lee called ‘top NFL prospect’ by former NFL executive, coach
- The current missing pieces of the Husker football puzzle
- No Friday Night Games in Lincoln
- Nebraska Cornhuskers WR Todd Honas won’t let hearing loss keep him from making noise
- Preview from Husker memes, worth clicking on!
Pump up videos and more!
IF YOU FOUND THE ARTICLES INTERESTING CLICK THE LIKE BUTTON
This is a cool video from Adam Carriker, I couldn't find another way to share it! Black Shirts out of the Ashes
I like this format. It's a lot cleaner. Keeps the post condensed.
This way most can see the comments on one page.
Not sure anyone reads these
And no one comments
Nish I'm not sure either
This place is a Master Piece. Everything Huskermax is and then some.
A place to comment on every article.
Access to Podcast that talk everything Huskers and then some.
THEN there is the live chat.
Where we discuss everything Huskers, Nebraska, Runza and Power Equipment .
With over 2000 Members what brings you to Huskerspot?
Offensive guard Jerald Foster gave his thoughts about how facing such a maddening defense in practice may end up being a net positive.
“When we’re playing the 3-4 defense, it’s a lot harder to get used to the kind of game that they have to do.
They’re using their hands more and things like that. I would say it’s going to be easier for us to go from playing a 3-4 to a 4-4 or 4-3 because a base 4-3, we’ve done that for years and years. The defense shows us a lot.”