Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I love Nebraska football. I was born raised and still live in Nebraska and alot of the reason is because of football. I was a high school jockette, I was a softball pitcher and bowler. I know sportmanship. You help the person up on the field after you just crushed them, you shake hands with them after a loss or win, you stand up and cheer and scream till your voice is gone no matter if you are winning or losing, you stay till the game is completely over no matter how bad or how good that they are playing. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO NOT BOO YOUR TEAM OR THE OTHER TEAM! That is so IMMATURE and very DISGUSTING and you need to stay at home and watch where we can't hear you or be kicked out of the game to never come back again.
GO BIG RED! GO HUSKERS! I LOVE NEBRASKA! You have my BIGGEST SUPPORT no matter where when or how you play. I LOVE YOU

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Nebraska too! And Tom Osborne! He's gonna bring us back to greatness, I believe.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service