Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Will the Nebraska Cornhuskers win another game this season?

I'm curious as to how many people think that the Nebraska Cornhuskers will win another game this season....

There's only five games left this season: Texas A&M, Texas, Kansas, Kansas State, and Colorado. How many more do you think they'll win?

I say two - Texas A&M and maybe Kansas State. Maybe I'm too hopeful??

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they might beat A&M but I doubt it with all the distractions that are going to happen this week. Otherwise, the rest of the scheduled teams are just better than the huskers.
Nebraska has already played its easiest games of the season, lost 3 and should have lost 5. Unless someone we play has their worst game of the season I don't see how this Husker team will win another game this year. Here's the kicker, most teams get better as the season goes along. All of Callahan's teams have not. If anything it seems as if the team gets a little worse from the beginning to the end of each season.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Coming Soon to Husker Spot!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service