Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

How close will the game be against ISU?

I say it's close in the first half, and then we broaden the lead in the second half. I think this game will be an important one for the defense to get it's confidence back.

35-17 Huskers win.

Anybody else?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

21-17 Huskers WIN
I would agree with this prediction. Our offense will not be stopped against Iowa State's lackluster defense. When you cough up 36 against a low-level MAC foe like Toledo..then have to step up to talent that we have is triple fold? I think the offense hangs 50 on the Cyclones...but it will be up to the who I shall call the "Pinkshirts" to show up and play. They do at times. Iowa State has some weapons on offense that can make it interesting...but the defense keeps them out just enough to subside the grumbles...for this week. NU 52, ISU 24
I say if we play like we did last week it could be close all the way through with the final score being huskers 32- the clones 28. Now if the Defense can play like they know they can the huskers will win with the score of Nebraska 40
Clones 10
either way huskers win!!
42 -13 or 35-27 hmmm
Hard to figure out if this team is ready for a stud performance on defense. Ok 42-13
Why is it that USC and Mizzo both have bye week before playing the Huskers? Could it be Nebraska is still a name to fear. Today is when we turn it on for the rest of the year. GBR...
I think it will be a lot like the last games where we look pretty good in the first half but start to go downhill by halftime. I really hope that I am wrong and that the defense stacks up second half. I will go with a closer prediction based on Iowa State's game last weekend with 35-28 Huskers win. Does anyone know if the game is on any live streaming video?
Abby, as far as I know - the only way to watch the game is if you go to the game. I know it's not televised and it's not on Pay Per View. However, if you go here you can see video of the pregame and postgame press conferences. you can also listen to the radio broadcast of it there too. I wish it was on TV though! Send me a message back if you have trouble with this or if you have any other questions.
Nate

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service