Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Well, one of our toughest (if not the toughest) games of the season is here. How will the Huskers respond.....? They seem to be getting better each game, slowly but surely. Is it enough for them to sneak out a W? I don't think it's going to happen, but I hope I'm wrong - just being realistic. Here's my prediction -

Nebraska: 14
Oklahoma: 31

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have to try to win the time of possession like we did at Tech because I see many many OU scoring drives lasting less than 2 or 3 minutes. 45-21 OU. But, I see us scraping by KU and clobbering CU. Bowl bound again and an improvement from last year.
If the NE team that can score touchdown plays we could win, but if the team that kick field goals shows up get out the abacus. I have hope and will go with NE by a hair.
NE 30
OU 28
StATEMENT GAME FOR THE SKERS! GBR
I think that we are going to get slaughtered unless Stoops feels sorry for his former protege, Bo.

Let's be realistic, the defense let Baylor average 9 years per play for three quarters last week.

How can we possibly stop OU?

My girlfriend and I still can't get the KU game of 2007 out of my head. She was pissed after we traveled to Lawrence to watch the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMPImwEHZqc&feature=related
I love watching a good football game, therefore I am really looking forward to this one. On paper, I don't believe we have a chance. Last I checked they don't play football on paper, Bo will have the team ready to play harder than we have seen them play all year. One thing better than watching good football is watching history repeats itself.

Huskers: 35
Sooners: 31

GO BIG RED!!!!!
I think we can pull off a win in overtime. GO BIG RED
NU 30
OU 24
Stan and Matt....you boys are on smack.

We are going to get crushed.

We haven't won a game that matters since CU killed us in November 2001.

It is going to be ugly.

Bo has a long way to go!!! Our coaching staff will be no match for OU...and our players won't be either.

Their speed will kill us!!!!
Jason - I wasn't being negative, I was simply being realistic.

"When all people are thinking alike, nobody is thinking" - John Wooden

Now we get to play a team that put 76 points on the Board against us a year ago.

Our defense is terrible. Our D-Coordinator is terrible...nepotism at its worst!!

We'll need to score more than 40 this week to have a chance.
It is going to be an awesome game, just because of the rivlary between these two schools.

Huskers 21

Sooners 42

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service