Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Congrats to our Huskers for their awesome performance against Iowa State!! Woo hoo! How do you think we'll do against the Baylor Bears?? Let's hear your predictions, keys to winning, and comments on next Saturday's matchup!

Here's mine:
Nebraska: 28
Baylor: 14

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats well said and i'd vote you the husker fan of the month.,
35-14
The keys... simple.
Keep doin what their doing
We WILL pick the Freshman off.
Itll be his first of the year
I think it is amazing how the Huskers are playing on the defensive side compared to last year. The team is primarily the same and they are such a different team under Pelini. They are not yet the blackshirts and will not be atleast until next year. I feel Ndamukong Suh needs to improve... anyone agree? He never seems to be doing much of anything...if you disagree let me know I will take a better look at him.) I hate Callahan he totally screwed this team up....(Actually it was the athletic director because he hired Callahan...hes gone too thank god.). Anyway, I do not know much about Baylor. They all of a sudden have a good freshy quarter back . They played Iowa State the way we did, but I think we will completely dominate them. Pelini is going to make a statement here with this game. The defense will play a full 60 minutes.
Ok..maybe Suh has improved. Maybe I am still stuck on images from last season of a very slow not so impressive Suh--and overall bad defense all together. I did notice Suh made some good plays against Baylor so I will be expecting him to continue making good plays. Cheers to the Big Red and the Baylor win. Big Red smash Mizzou........next year :>)
nebraska wins big 35 10 but the d needs to step up no fumbles or penalties but we have this game! GOOOO BIIIIG REEEEED!!!!! HUSKER POWER BABY!
baylor 20

huskers 30

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service