Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Congrats to our Huskers for their awesome performance against Iowa State!! Woo hoo! How do you think we'll do against the Baylor Bears?? Let's hear your predictions, keys to winning, and comments on next Saturday's matchup!

Here's mine:
Nebraska: 28
Baylor: 14

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WE definetly need a big win before our next two games to build up some confidence in the players. I am looking for a big game from the D and and even bigger game from the O.

Huskers 31
Baylor 10

I should be at this game si I'll see you all there!
NU 24

Baylor 10
Hmmm i think this might be closer than we would like it to be....another great first half and a finishing 4th quarter with tough D.....

Huskers -27
Baylor - 17
No fumbles, no penalties, all cylinders functioning.....Huskers 42 Baylor 14
Nebraska:41
Baylor:17
I'm kinda hoping they can put it all together now. During the Texas Tech game the offense became more consistent, and the IA St game looked like the D was playing with a lot more intensity. They also avoided the penalties! Now it they can get rid of rediculous amounts of turnovers and keep everything else going, I think it won't even be a game.
NU - 45
Baylor - 10
Very happy to see they carried on the momentum from the TT game. They are getting better on the penalty-side of things but still need to keep them down along with the fumbles (dirty word). I love the comment Pelini made that he's not satisfied until they hold them to 150 or less total yards. This weekend is gonna be electric at Memorial Stadium! NU 42 Baylor 21
Baylor will raise the bar for the Huskers for sure in terms of making the game a challenge for the Husker Defense. I think it will be a shootout in terms of an offensive game.

Huskers 31
Baylor 24
NU 35
BU 24

I don't think that we will be able to completely shut them down the way we did ISU, but with the offense coming on strong in the last couple of weeks we get the W.
Key to a win, same as always, minimize the penalties and mental errors, run the ball even better than the backs did vs Iowa St. and solid defensive play (I don't think I have seen that many three and outs by the opposition since the days of Fearless Frankie at the helm).

Put it all together and the final score will be

NU 38
Baylor 10

Chris
I think the offence will play great like it has the last two games, and the defence will continue to improve and play even better than it played last week. Also we finally force some turnovers and don't give them any and we don't make that many mental mistakes. Also Bo will reward the defence with BLACKSHIRTS!!!!!!!!! for the great effort after the game going into the oklahoma game. This will give the team some confidence going into the oklahoma game and will give us a great chance to pull off the upset of oklahoma go huskers!
NU 35
Baylor 7
I don't see the Blackshirts coming this season. Baylor is supposed to be an automatic win for us. They've only beaten us once, but that WAS in our house! Even with a good showing, I wouldn't count on them being issued unless we pitch a shutout or make it REALLY close with OU. The fire is there, the talent isn't where it needs to be. Passion and determination are going to win a couple of games a year, but talent and understanding of the job are what will win back the Blackshirts.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service