Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Hope you like this one too.

-D

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome video dude. I loved you mixed in some old shots with current ones. Go Defense.

Chris
so uh, does anybody know if barry turner got a medical redshirt? i never heard anything....
I haven't officially heard it, but the media is assuming it will happen.
I need more pictures before I can start another one. I'm tapped ! Anyone have footage of the band having fun in the stands? Or Fans cheering in the stands? Photos and video. I have a new one I want to do, but I need more material.
Great video Daemon!
that was gr888888888!!!! Loved the old school with the new school. Let's hope it gets even better!!!! GO BIG RED!!!
Righteous Man! Sounds like you are really having fun with this. I would like to do one myself, but like you, don't have the material. Atleast you have the software and such. When I am more equipped, someday, I'll challenge you to video wars! LOL

Please! don't take anything off line, I already had my hand slapped for that.
Don't take anything off line? lol that's where 99% is from. On my youtube page I give credit to the original sources. And if they ask me to take it down... I will. Wars huh? you're on. lol
lol I'll try and work towards great, but trying to create greatness with the program I have is like trying to go 3 and out with Cosgrove as my D-coach.
LOL, Kinda figured. Be careful with your pirate ways! Becuz I would hate to say someday, "I told you so." LOL
Did someone sue you or something?
No. But I recieved this very important email that said that I infringed on the copyright laws and it had all this legal mumble jumble and it ...scared the sh!t out of me. It was a slap on the hand. I am sure that the next time would have been the real deal.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service