Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Well, we narrowly missed a needed victory against Texas Tech last Saturday. I hope that we play with the same heart and intensity. If we do, I think this game will be in the bag. Let's hear em - everybody post their Husker versus Iowa State Cyclone game predictions, thoughts on the game, keys to success, and whatnot for the Cornhuskers game this Saturday!

Note: The kickoff at ISU’s Jack Trice Stadium at 11:37 a.m. with Versus televising the game nationally. The Huskers are favored by 6 1/2.

Nebraska:31
Iowa State:17

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we play like last week - Huskers win big 42 -14

If we play like we did the week before - Huskers win 28 - 21
We are finally starting to roll. Huskers 49 Iowa State 24
Huskers 45 Iowa State 24.

We should see a balanced attack this week, and it's time for the whole team to show what they are made of by laying it all out there on Saturday!
What is life without optimism, Lucky has a huge day, defense scores: Huskers 49- Cyclones 10
Dudes! We're talking IOWA STATE here! The same team that lost (ass kicked is more like it) to BAYLOR!!! HELLO!?!?! Huskers will win big! ISU always pumps themselves up for the Huskers, and they usually fall flat on their Cyclone faces! Im predicting Huskers 45, ISU 10.
yeah i noticed the "new" uniforms that we had back then, kinda glad we ditched them
Jason....Have faith. ISU is going thru changes too. Only theirs are worse then ours. Have faith. We'll beat the Cyclones. They'll be pumped up, as always cause theyre playing at home. But alas, it wont be enough. And they know it...
It should be a blowout because the boys are pissed about last week
Hope there's a huge husker crowd there Sat to cheer them on! Wish I could go but i'm predicting the Huskers will carry on their momentum from last weekend and will have a big day. NU 52 ISU 17 LAY OFF THE PENALTIES!!!!
I think you are right on, Nate! We seem to be getting better each week, and I think the team is recognizing this too! Everyone should check out bigsports590 from 8 AM until 9 AM on Saturday's. My buddy Jerry Murtaugh has a show called legendsportsradio. He brings back players from the past and B.S.'s with them. It's a fun show! The Damkroger brothers on this week.

NU carries momentum over from last week. Huskers 34 ISU 17
i'm not afraid to say were back.......going to have to an actual "cyclone" in Ames to avoid a SKER stomping of 65-3

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service