Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

One of my co-workers just informed me that he heard on the radio that Thunder Collins was arrested or is in custody. Apparently for a murder that took place in Omaha last night.

Anybody know any more details on this?!

Hold up - just found this here.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is true he got arrested on murder charges
It's all over in the Omaha World Herald online edition at omaha.com. My mom called me and asked if I heard what happened.

This is more than a fall from grace, it is a complete and utter waste of a talent on par with Maurice Clarrett who is now spending time in a Ohio jail on weapons charges.

Chris
yeah I read it, the dude was always one step below civil. I remember him dropping of his cousin to my highschool. He would be blaring his music a stare everyone down. Take this guy to jail where he belongs. He wasn't even that great of a running back anyway.
Collins was trouble before he got to NU. He was a rebel who insisted on pushing the limits. He tended to hang out with the wrong crowd. This is the kind of news that most were waiting to happen. It was not a shock to me.
Sounds a little like that other RB of ours that fell from grace...Phillips...And true he wasnt that great of a RB for us
That all happened close to where I grew up. Great to see the old neighborhood in the news. What a joke.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service