Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Let's hear your predictions!! We've improved each game - I hope this bye week doesn't leave the Huskers a step behind. Anything our team MUST do to win this game??

Nebraska - 34
VA Tech - 24

The Vegas odds aren't out since the game's not until next week, but I'm curious to see where they put us....

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a game I can watch on TV! My prediction will be: Huskers-34, VT-31. I think it'll be close, and probably come down to the wire. This is our chance to show the rest of football nation that the Huskers are back. So let's do it!!
The hype is there and the Huskers will earn there Blackshirtsthis weekend. I think with the return of some key players that are healthy again, we will dominate the line on both sides. Vegas gives it to NU by 6, I say it will be 38 - 17 dave
Final will be...................................

Huskers - 31
Hokies - 21

Keep on rolling Huskers!
Va Tech- 28
Neb- 27

Good luck
Florida State-24
Buffholes-10

"Ralphie it's whats for Dinner!"
"Buffholes" clever ;)

FYI- They have a CU/FSU prediction forum on allbuffs.com right now...But while were on the subject...

BUFFS- 27
FSU- 13

Watch our offence EXPLODE with yards... But maybe struggle to score every possesion
I would like to see your offence explode. I would also like to see your Offense explode too! I to am a College Football fan and like to see all of the Big VII do well.

Do you have the same logon for allbuffs?
Dude, that was an impressive explosion! CU 14, FSU 32 with 10:39 left in the 4th. I'm impressed.
I don't think the Buffs will pull this one out. But I'd love to see them scalp FSU! I hate Florida teams more than most things. If USC was there too, I'd never go to Disney World.
I am thinking it will be a high scoring game so we'll go with 42-35. I think it will be a close one.
I'm just excited to finally see a game on syndicated television, so I will go with NEFAN on this one. GO HUSKERS!!! And may the BLACKSHIRT force be with our defense!!!!
Great analysis, guys. I have to agree with these comments. Our defense needs to keep getting better each game. The offense has shown flashes of brilliance. Hope that continues. I am hoping it will be easier than I fear it might be, but I think our conditioning will prevail:

Huskers -- 38
VTech -- 21

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service