Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

A guy I work with found this at a second hand store in the Quad Cities area (Davenport, IA/Rock Island, IL). Does anyone have any idea what year this might have come from?

Views: 4

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd guess at the middle 80's. I've got a bunch of mugs like it, with different designs, and that is when I got them.
I keep looking at the helmet logo and it looks like something from the '70's, but would love to find out exactly what year it is from. I have seen that helmet logo design on some of my brother's game programs. I wonder if someone in the Athletic Department would have any background on it?
yeah it looks like the late 70's to early 80's....haha send a pic to tom, see what he says....LOL
My dad has a few mugs just about like that one but has the season schedule with final scores of all the games on it. The years he has are 1971 and 1972. My guess the mug is probably from around the same era.

Chris
It's pretty sweet looking!

I actually kind of like that old look on occasion. Not saying there is anything at all wrong with the Scripted HUSKERS logo, but it makes this look pretty authentic.
Pretty cool, but I bet it would look better fresh out of the freezer and a little less empty.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service