Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

In the state of Iowa where Iowa and Iowa State rule. I have never liked either one. So I have some some friends Who recruited me to be a husker and omg You would have thought I committed a crime in some of my friends eyes. So I need some support that I did the right thing in choosing Nebraska as a new fan....

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are obviously our recruit. I will feed you well. BTW: WE WON AGAIN!!!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!
Hi new fan here. I seem to hear a reacuring theme here in Iowa in that the ones who cant stand Nebraska don't know why, they just do. And when I ask why I get because and other lame excuses but nothing solid. And I have to admit I was one of them growing up in a Hawkeye-Cyclone state. But as I did my research on them here recently I know I made a good choice in teams. I am learning about the Black shirt tradition, the tunnel walk and the balloon release along with other really cool things I never knew in my previouse ignorance of because I am from Iowa and we don't like the Huskers. So to all of you others out there who were like me do your home work on this really cool team thick with tradition in college football. As another big red follower put it "Cornhusker football is not a sport but a passion". Go big red!
Hi folks! I need a little help . . . my family and I will be in Des Moines this weekend (9/13-14) for a soccer tournament. I'm looking for a place to watch the Husker game (kid friendly, preferably), since it is on PPV . . . any suggestions? Thanks! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service