Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Anyone care to share their score predictions for the Huskers versus the W. Michigan? The current gambling odds have Nebraska favored by 14.5 points. I say we do better than that. I think we'll beat them by at least three touchdowns.

Nebraska - 41
Western Michigan - 17

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

49 - 24

We have always had the offense and the defense is not something that will change overnight, but we still cover with room to spare. Goooooooooooooo Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
I have to say that I was pretty close . . . all I needed was a safety. :)
Personally, I think it'll be a blow out. Poor Western Michigan doesnt stand a chance in hell. We play at home, first game of the season, with a new coach. And we have a point to make! Im guessing Huskers-56, WM-10. But then again, what do I know? Im just a Husker fan who loves a BIG WIN! Counting down to kick off! If only I didnt have a damn wedding to attend that night...oh well. Hopefully the bar has a TV! (Right now, Ive the Chief's on one channel, and Iowa State on another. Thats how much I LOVE FOOTBALL!) GO BIG RED!!!
I'll take a gander at this and say 49 - 14.
With their ranking a bit higher than us in a couple of pre-season polls, I don't expect a blowout. I'd love to put 50 on them, but I'm going to go with 17 points.

41 NU
24 WMU
I was pretty close!!!
31-20 huskers win
It'll be close for awhile, but not too long.

NU 56 WMU 17

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service