Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Vote for the worst college mascot (not Lil Red!) here.

I think the Stanford Tree should win:)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i voted
I always thought the Buckeye was dumb. Seriously a seed.
THAT's what a Buckeye is? Sorry guys, but I have to vote for Little Red. Certainly we could do much better.
Huskers are coming can u here them coming to kill you
There were some pretty funky mascots there. I think that The Tree is the worst of the bunch.
In the Husker's defense, Herbie and not Lil Red is the mascot. Lil Red is a sideshow, for entertainment purposes only!!
Herbie is are mascot! I see little red as sideline entertainment for the Husker Kids that make it to the game. Also where were the Washburn Ichabods? My official vote Division One is the Buckeye.
ha i found this hilarious! Yeah i have never been a big fan of our mascots but i still think it is better than some of those others.
I live in Iowa, and could never figure out how a red cardinal was a mascot for the Cyclones?!
Yeah......what gives with that?

Awwright, a tree is dumber than Lil Red, I'll give you that much.
At least a tree is what a seed grows into. A Buckeye.... so dumb. Yeah, it kills me that people think Lil Red is out mascot. He's just there for the kids.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service