Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Hey all I live in denver co and i want to watch the huskers whole season but cannot afford to buy the pay per view all the time does anyone know of a link to watch all the games. please help if you can GO HUSKERS GO

Views: 3240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry guys, my bad. It is Cap City Tavern. Here is the address.

Cap City Tavern
1247 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204
(720) 931-8888

I heard they had a private party there Saturday. I wasn't going, so I didn't find out till later. This Saturday should be great. Anytime the Huskers are playing is a great day.
I'm a year behind onpicking up this site, so pardon if I,m out of date. Last year's messages say Fox&Hound--Lone Tree. I'd like to suggest Fox&Hound, 4750 W 120th. Never been there, but my lady & I may well go to watch the Huskers clobber the Buffs on 11-27-09.
Robert, if you're in Denver you need to be watching the Huskers clobber CU live at the game! Tickets are on sale on the Colorado web site, and are pretty cheap!
The watch sites don't always hold true. I went to one of the places on the list last season up in Fort Collins, CO and they wouldn't put the Husker game on their big screens or the sound on until the Texas game was over. Granted they still had it on some of the smaller TVs but we could barely see the game for the first fifteen to twenty minutes. We found out that it is best to call the places before you go to make sure they are buying the pay per veiw unless your going to a "Fox and the Hound". I watched about half of the games last year at the F&H in Littlton off of Bowles and Wadsworth. The place was always packed but they have a huge overflow room that if the main room fills up they start putting people in there. Every time I went they had to use both rooms.

I saw someone was looking for a place to watch the games near Laramie last year. I go up there a lot and the closest watch sites are in Fort Collins and I just heard last week that the Old Chicago in Loveland has been putting all the games on as well, and the place is always packed with Husker fans.
I know this is a little late in the season, but if your in Oregon looking for husker watch parties and want to be a part all fun activities then visit the link below to find out more.

If you want to follow us on Facebook then click on the link below.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service