Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Hey all I live in denver co and i want to watch the huskers whole season but cannot afford to buy the pay per view all the time does anyone know of a link to watch all the games. please help if you can GO HUSKERS GO

Tags: football, huskers, pelini

Views: 3094

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

look see if there is any husker bars around your area
I live in Des Moines, and we have Husker bars out here. Check around, surely there are sports bars around a big city like Denver that will show the games. Otherwise sometimes the Fox Sports Net, or TBS, will show Husker games, then they'll replay them later in the week. And what Ive also done in the past, is just paid for one game on Pay Per View if I know its gonna be a good one!!
Coloradans for Nebraska have used the Fox and Hound for their official watch parties. I'm not sure that is where they are going this year. Check their website for updates .
My man, come to the Fox and the Hound! You'll think you're in Lincoln. They play the fight song as you walk in the door and the place fills with red. It's just off of 470 and Yosemite.

Fox and the Hound
9239 Park Meadows Dr
Lone Tree, CO 80124
(720) 875-9161
What about Northern Colorado and Cheyenne for watch sites
Thanks I will have to check out the fox and hound. You guys have come up with some great ideas. Have a Pelini day.
Hey if you come for the first game, look for the bald guy with red beard and I'll buy you a drink.
Another great place to watch the games is at Cab City near downtown Denver. It is a few blocks south and west of the pulic library downtown. It is by far the best place I have found in the city to watch all the games. It can get just as load and crazy as watching a game in Linc. The food is great, and the beers aren't over priced. They also have had give aways during the game and I have met a few ex-Husker players in there as well. I hope to see you there.
Where is this Cab City?? Keep looking it up, can't find the address. Edit: Are you talking about the Cap (not Cab) City Tavern??

Might head to one of the F&Hs, but would rather be closer to downtown...

-C
The Fox and Hound in Colorado Springs does the NU games also --- it's not in Denver, but just in case you are down here on game day
Does anyone know if you can watch them on the internet anywhere. Or does anyone know a place to watch the game that is close to Larmie.
I live in Georgia and if the Huskers are not on t.v. I follow the game on Fox Sports on my laptop. The only problem with it is that is not live.

RSS

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here

Members

Great Husker Deals

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Badge

Loading…

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2014   Created by NeFan4Life.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service