Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Who do you think is the Husker's toughest opponent this year? Missouri, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma.......?

Hmmm... I'm going to go with OU as our hardest game to win. Anyone else's thoughts??

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OU is definitely the best team on our schedule, and it's in Norman so it will be a fight, no doubt. I think though the toughest game - pressure wise - will be VA Tech. It will be the first time a ranked opponent comes to Lincoln after a couple of soft non-con. games and alot of people accross the nation will be watching to see just how far Bo and his Huskers have come turning things around.
Good point, RD!!
I would say MU. Alot of retuning starters, not to mention Chase Daniels for MU. This rivalry has really heated up the past 10-12 years. If our defense is what we hope with Pelini, it'll be a slugfest

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service