Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

From any Nebraska team and put him on this years team who would it be.I would have to go with Terrell Farley knowing how thin the Huskers are at LB.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone who's last name is Brown.

Quick reply to John regarding FBs. Rathman was a real treat to watch, one of our best ever, no doubt. But if I could bring a FB back for this season it would be Dane Todd, arguably the best blocker we've had at the position. I never once saw that guy loose to his assignment, a few ties now and then, but rarely ever got beat. Usually the play ended with a defender on his ass wondering when in the hell they started letting red trucks loose on the field!
Touchdown Tommy Frazier
Tommie Frasier would be my pick. The 1994 season and national championship game displayed his gifts. Would love to see a quarterback with as many talents today - it would make us a threat again!
I'd have to go with Corey Schlinger, I miss that power run up the gut.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service