Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Thanks to Pete Carroll and his coaching suggestions to Frank Solich, we now have Bo Pelini as our head coach. Monte Kiffin also played a part in recommending Pelini to Nebraska. Kiffin told Bo, "You win there, and they'll love you forever.". You can read the full story here.

Speaking of Bo, is everyone going to be watching him coach in tonights game? What if LSU loses, will Husker Nation be upset and lose their confidence in him? How much impact will LSU's performace have on how we view Bo as a coach?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since Bo isn't the head coach and can't control what goes on offensively, I think that he would get a pass from the fans. Just like he will for the next couple of seasons, being the new guy.
He should be wearing at least a Husker lapel pin on his sweatshirt. This seems weird having our head coach coaching another team as an assistant.
i feel that the attitude that bo brings to nebraska, also of the hiring of assistants that have the same motivation and desire, it should work well. a person who gets his first big job really excels, because he is very glad to have it. secondly bo has a point to prove, i feel he will have a tough season, but he will do well.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service