Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Are you kidding? Did the defense even go to Lawrence?

I was so excited to see Ganz start, and he started well. Then I saw Kansas's second drive and I knew that if we didn't score every single time that we wouldn't be in the game because they were going to score every single time. I just can't even stand to watch the defense anymore - I see holes that I have never seen before in my life. What do we do? How do we even begin to fix this?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We fire the coach and get a new staff. That's the only way to fix this!
There is absolutely no reason to keep Cosgrove around for another week. NONE.

I wonder if our coach...I can't even say his name any more...still thinks he has done an "excellent job in all areas". Each week there is another embarrassment, newer and bigger, and now as I sit here writing this, it occurs to me that I am not sure I have ever actually seen a team put 80 points on the scoreboard. I know it has been done but this might be the first time I have ever seen it.

Mr. Osborne...it is time. The only remotely salvageable thing about this mess is recruiting. Get rid of this coaching staff and get someone in that might at least start projecting to next year. It is going to be tough with an interim guy but at least it might be someone who WILL be here next year. This is abysmal. Absolutely abysmal. I want to throw up.
WE FIRE KEVIN COSGROVE, and oh, what the hell, BILLY boy too!!!!!!! We've got to do something, we're already losing recruits for next year. After no bowl game this year, they'll be licking their wounds like crazy.
I'd write a longer post of how disappointed I am in the Huskers, but I have been in the bathroom feeling ill due to the embarrassment I witnessed today:(
I've gotta say, these are not the fans I grew up with
Check this out
Those people were no more fans of the Huskers than the ESPN Analysts laughing at our expense.
These arent my Dad's Cornhuskers, I'll say that much. But, I am a Husker fan, and proud of it! I am NOT, however, a fan of Callahan, and never have been. He was a HUGE mistake from the start. You dont bring outsiders into Husker Nation. If it aint broke, dont fix it. If you've never been there, never watched, never participated, you don't understand Big Red. Face facts: Callahan and his crew HAVE GO TO GO. Husker fans never die, and never give up. That's another fact! Dr. Tom's back, and thats the first step in the right direction. He will lead the way! Everyone say "AMEN"!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service