Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

What an improvement!! I actually saw a team that looked like we could win a game with. I was dissapointed that we didn't contain Charles for those last two touchdowns, but we fought and we fought hard. What do you guys think? Are you proud of the way that we played today?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Outstanding effort! I was disappointed in the outcome but what a game!
I am also very proud of the effort today! We were so close and of course I wish we could have won, but at least we gave them a fight and that's awesome!! Go Big Red! HUSKERS FOREVER!!!!!
We had a chance to chear. I am proud of the effort but were worn down and choked at the end. This does not change anything in terms of the coaching staff. We stil will have a change at the end of the season.
That was awesome! Made me so happy to see the defense out there doing good! In the end, putting that 2 pts conversion........ yeah! Had to feel good to put McCoy on his back on that many plays!
At least it was an entertaining game to watch. But it was a loss....again. In years past the team would go into the locker room at halftime, make adjustments and come out smoking and blow the doors off the opposition. Callahan and his pals are too stubborn to stray from their gameplan. They seem to have the attitude that they are smart enough to know what it is going to take to win and so they just keep doing the same thing over and over and over again.

On the plus side...they were better prepared today than in previous weeks. much better. They had a little variety in the offense and the defense acted like they had a clue about what Texas was going to throw at them.

Does this take Callahan off the hook?....NO. Does this take Cosgrove off the hook? NO. They have lost some of the players loyalty and that takes a lot of work to win back.
Yeah i belive that the team fought hard for 3qtrs but their lies the problem the game is 4qtrs long. keller played well and it was unfourtnate that he went down with an injury. The o-line played well and even opened up some holes for running game. well all in all they all played well they just need to learn how finish and play 4 quarters.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service