Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Is this 2007 Nebraska Volleyball best team of all time?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the Huskers play Hawaii last night and they were talking about this. The commentators said that if they win the National Championship this year, they will move past the (1994 I think?) Stanford team as the best team of all time. That is absolutely awesome! I don't get to watch too many of the Nebraska volleyball games, but the one I watched last night was amazing. Pavan was outstanding.

I really believe that Nebraska will win another championship this year. A list of the past womens NCAA volleyball champions is located here.

Anybody else?
What I have seen of the 2007 team they are pretty awesome. I think they are in great position to win another championship this year. Good luck to them the rest of the season. GO BIG RED!!!!
Hey NeFan4Life your one lucky ones got see Huskers volleyball team.I never been to volleyball
game I love see one.
Oh Rick, I meant to say that I saw the Hawaii vs. Huskers game on TV - I wasn't able to go to the game. I would love to go though:) Tickets are super hard to get, I think most of the games are always sold out!
After getting sweep by Texas last night 3-0.Best team ever?I hope now they get act together rest of year.
Had it to easy lately.
I watched them last night and they just seemed to be missing something. They are a fantastic team. Everyone has an "off night" and it sorely was off last night. Hooker didn't do anything but either spike it into the middle of the court or into the corner, yet had how many kills? 15 or something when I finally started to do something else.

They will bounce right back. How many sold out games are they up to?
They will bounce back.This is to good team.
I watched the game last night also. Texas was hot -it just seemed like no matter what they did Nebraska couldn't answer. I have no doubt that they will bounce back and fight for the National Championship. Hopefully a rematch with Texas along the way and they can show them what an awesome team they really are. GO BIG RED!!!!!
100 sellouts I think?
Yup, just past 100.

There's an article about it here.

Go Huskers!
Thank you for the info!!!!!
That great for volleyball over 100 sellouts.Is there anybody close to that?

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service