Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

There has been talk on the Internet that Steve Pederson and Kevin Cosgrove were fired a few hours ago. A rumor? Maybe. Hopeful? Maybe. I guess we'll find out soon...

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is categorically nonsense. No way this would happen this way. I have read all the rumors too and I do not believe a word of it. This smacks of some university kids using technology to see how many people they can stir up. Pederson and Cosgrove, both at once...no way. I would believe one of them might have resigned but to imply both have been fired implies the Chancellor is making decisions on assistant coaches and that is ridiculous.
Check out Cosgrove's body language here -- he's about 2/3 of the way through the piece: http://www.ketv.com/video/14340531/index.html
Well, KFAB is now announcing Steve Pederson is getting canned this afternoon. No other names given.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service