Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Anyone else sick of the woodshed? The Huskers are not playing inspired football and I think it is a direct reflection on the coaching staff. We supposedly have all this talent but if we don't start playing better we could go 4-8. I will always root for the Huskers and I have tried hard over the years to remain optimistic but I am all for getting rid of Coz. Think about it? What is the worst that could happen? We play uninspired defense and fail to make adjustments???

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fans better realize that they are a key part to recruiting. Especially the ones at the stadium on Saturday. No blue chip kid is going to want to come to a stadium of booing fans or...God forbid, empty seats. This talk of boycotting and hoping the Huskers lose the rest of their games to be an agent of change would be the most counterproductive thing that could happen. Nebraska does not have an awful lot to offer many of these kids. Yes they get a first class education and they will have first class facilities but in terms of things young kids want, well, lets just say Lincoln is not Southern California. From what I understand the warmth of the fans is a big part of the draw. Take that away and things will just get worse.

The team sucks right now. Fans, don't you start to suck too. That would be bad...really bad.
Uninspired! Indeed! Check out what they're saying on KETV.com: http://www.ketv.com/sports/14299975/detail.html
Great article - it's shameful that the Huskers are giving up an average of more than 440 yards a game. Uncalled for - something has to change.
I think with the firing of Pederson, Cosgrove, Callahan, some inspiration will come. Once this is done, it will probably take the Huskers a few more years to once regain what they have lost.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service