Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Did Saturdays performance (versus Nevada) as a whole live up to your expectations?

I personally think Keller, Castille and Lucky outperformed themselves. Awesome job - satisfied.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought they started out a little slow. I wasn't impressed on the first drive. This slow start has been typical of the Callahan era. However, soon things began to click and Nebraska looked like a real contender. I am very excited for seeing more of Castille. I think he has a lot of potential and he will be the real deal - possibly a future first rounder when he goes pro.

Keller took a couple series to find his groove, but then he looked sharp, as well. I just hope our recieving core can grow to match his ability.

Overall - Satisfied and excited for next week!
Totally satisfied! They kicked tail! I can't wait until Wake on Saturday Go Huskers
i was very impressed by our back field, but the biggest change i noticed was our offesive line. we haven't had a line like that for years. i think the guys on the line made it possible for the backs to do thier jobs well.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service