Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Did Saturdays performance (versus Nevada) as a whole live up to your expectations?

I personally think Keller, Castille and Lucky outperformed themselves. Awesome job - satisfied.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought they started out a little slow. I wasn't impressed on the first drive. This slow start has been typical of the Callahan era. However, soon things began to click and Nebraska looked like a real contender. I am very excited for seeing more of Castille. I think he has a lot of potential and he will be the real deal - possibly a future first rounder when he goes pro.

Keller took a couple series to find his groove, but then he looked sharp, as well. I just hope our recieving core can grow to match his ability.

Overall - Satisfied and excited for next week!
Totally satisfied! They kicked tail! I can't wait until Wake on Saturday Go Huskers
i was very impressed by our back field, but the biggest change i noticed was our offesive line. we haven't had a line like that for years. i think the guys on the line made it possible for the backs to do thier jobs well.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service