Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

One thing we verified this year is that Bo's Defense can win Championships. I watched the game last night with a lot of anticipation, knowing that he had spent a lot of time away from the team and was worried that he might have lost the team. But, apparently not. We now have a head coach who has won an SEC title and a National championship, which bodes well for NU.

Thoughts???

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the game too, Shayne. It was awesome.

I think it's just more proof that we're on the right track and Osborne picked the right guy!
I agree. Rough start, but he brought them back to focus and the defense played very solid. The most encouraging part was to hear the comments from his players, same as the NU group from his tenure here, they will run through a brick wall for him. Never underestimate the emotion involved in playing the game. We are definately on the right track.
I wanted Bo back when Frank was let go. Most people I knew said he lacked experience. Though true, I felt he was the type of coach who's fire would make up for it. Now we got him, and he has a lot more experience. Keeping Shawn Watson was also a great move. We're going to need to get that guy a raise and quick! I think things are going to turn arround and relitively quickly, and our boys like Zack Potter are in for a world of hurt if they think they can practice with half intensity ever again.

Big Red is Back! Because BO KNOWS BLACKSHIRTS!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Coming Soon to Husker Spot!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service