Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I have read a few articles saying that Bo Pelini should have hired a defensive coordinator with more experience than Carl Pelini. Total bogus in my opinion.

We had a DC with quite a few years experience and all he did was make our defense the worst in the history of Husker football. That idiot was entrenched in his old ways that didn't work in today's college game.

Give me a guy with a little experience and a strong work ethic any day. He isn't entrenched in outdated ways and is open to learning what it takes to succeed.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed Glenn. All the experience in the world doesn't make a bit of difference if you don't have a smart head on your shoulders or you can't adapt to changing conditions.

Bo Pelini doesn't have any head coaching experience, but I think hes going to be great as a head coach. It's more about how smart you are than how many years you have under your belt. Just my opinion...
Carl and Bo come from a Competitive background. They are both intelligent Leaders of Men. I have no doubt that with a season or 2 under his belt, Bo will turn the D over completely to Carl, maybe sooner.

It takes a Leader and a Teacher to make the players understand and be able to implement what is being taught. We now have the teachers/leaders that are proven back in our system and I can't wait for next season!
From watching Bo in 2003 with the Huskers, Husker Nation has nothing to be worried about. Bo with get the nastiness back with the "Black Shirts". That's what has beening missing for 4 years - A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E.! I would think that Carl & Bo are pretty similar in their approach. It's going to be Great to see the Husker Black-Shirts kicking so B__T once again.
GO HUSKERS!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service