Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Bo Pelini is currently in California and Tom Osborne is in Iowa on separate recruiting trips for the Huskers. Besides Pelini and Osborne, five other Husker coaches are also out on recruiting trips.

You can read about Pelini recruiting here, and Osborne here.

Also check out this video of Bo Pelini in his Ohio State college days playing as a safety. Pelini's team (Ohio State) lost 16-13. It's cool to see Pelini playing though!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't help but wonder if we can't be right back in contention for the Big 12 Championship in his first year. I mean we still have a lot of talent through B.C. Is it wishful thinking that Bo can get these guys playing with passion and shore up the defense to make us a contender?
I think we have a shot at contending for the Big 12 north champion, but realistically not the Big 12 Crown. I am not so sure about the talent of our returning defensive players. I think Bo can make them competitive but prolly needs a few salty players to come on board in order for us to win the Big 12. I think we are going to see a return to the old days when Nebraska and Oklahoma are fighting it out for the conference championship. I was truly disappointed to see the NU-OU game disappear from a yearly thing. It can be a year ending battle once more when Bo brings the Huskers back to normal.
No kidding. Who was the brain child to take that game off the yearly schedule. That was always a crowd favorite. Maybe it'll come back with Bo.
I found a neat "Bo Knows Defense" Blackshirts ls tee at the University website. Sorry to see to OU game go the way of the dinosaur, but I think it will be back when we get our collective s*** together.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service