Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome back Bo! It really is a great day in Nebraska Football!
I feel so confident about this! Bo brought inspiration with him! This is absolutly perfect and to know this was work of the Godfater of Husker football! I feel as if we have reached a huge light at the end of the dark tunnel. Welcom back Bo!
Welcome back, Bo and family!!
Welcome home, Bo Pelini. You give a new meaning to the phrase "Second Coming". We, the fans, do not expect you to walk on water...but trouncing Missouri and Colorado would sure be nice.

Call Bill Callahan's Realtor immediately; there's a lovely new house that just went on the market on November 24th.

I've a feeling that '08 is going to be a great year.

Go Big Red
It's just not Bo's style to live in a 1.7 million dollar home. Bill's hosue was the most expensive residential property sold in Lancaster County back in 2004. Its value has probably dropped somewhat, as no one would want to live a house full of the ghosts of Husker embarassments.

No we don't expect Bo to walk on water, but pretty darn close.
1.7 million?? Are you serious? Good grief. Down here is Misery...I mean, Missouri...I didn't hear that tidbit of info. Lemme see...in Lincoln, 1.7 million...that translates into....Buckingham Palace!

Or is it merely Windsor Castle? Hard to say from here. I tremble to imagine the Lancaster County tax bill.

Your right. Bo, forget that place, the wife and kids will never find the bathroom(s) in time. A man shouldn't need an intercom to call his family.
I'm hearing Bo is unhappy with the great T.O. and may already want out!!! Has anyone heard this? Say it isn't so. Something about T.O. offering scholarships without Bo's input and promising coaching positions to former coaches. Has any one heard this? Is this Just a nasty rumor?
Sounds like a spurious rumor fed by the should-Bo-Help-LSU-One-Last-Time situation. I can't imagine anyone being at odds with the guy that just gave him major dollars and a lifetime dream job. That just seems like utter silliness.
Funny how the same post about Bo being unhappy has appeared on quite a few Husker blogs today. Sounds like someone just trying to stir things up without any basis of facts. When it comes out of Southern California, just sounds like to me that it is TOTAL BS.
It is kind of hard to imagine. Sort of like, "I hate this lottery, what am I supposed to do with all this stupid money?" type of deal. To all outward appearances, the guy seems happy and excited, and Osborne gave him his blessing to coach for LSU in the Championship Game. This is what they call having your cake and eating it too.

So: 1.6 Million bucks per year, still get to coach in the Championship, first Head Coaching dream job, major BCS division college....where are the reasons for anyone to be unhappy? I don't see it.
I read it on a Lincoln Journal Star Blog yesterday and assumed it was BS. But ya never no these days in CFB. Also don't be knockin So Cal. We have a huge contingency of Former Nebraskans representin out here in force. It's funny when we all get together for games down here at bars (by the nice warm beach). People look at us like we are nuts!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service