Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Bill Callahan has the most expensive house in Lancaster County. Does that help him win football games?

No.

Here's an interesting article(good read) about the misunderstood, mystery man Bill Callahan.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting article. I like the last paragraph when it says how Nebraska fans wanted both Devaney and Osborne to be fired at one point in their careers. I wonder if Osborne will relate to BC in this matter and stick with him. If he does the whole defensive coaching staff has to go. All I have to say is "Bring back Bo(as head coach this is)." I guess we'll see the fate of Callahan and company come saturday. Cross your fingers. This could be pretty interesting.
I have never doubted that Bill was a very nice, funny man in real life but... Just as with anyone, who you are outside of work doesn't always point to your success or efficiency at work. I don't think that anyone would say that they hated him as a person, they just don't like the way he does his job. The article was interesting though because it brought out a lot of things I didn't know (and probably most didn't) - it just gives us another snapshot of who he really is. I still like Osborne as a person and a coach much better than this man - so whatever he decides on Saturday will sit fine with me.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service