Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Are my eyes deceiving me? It's 38-10 at half time and Nebraska is beating Kansas St.? Can we hold on to this one?

Gooooo Huskers!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your eyes are not deceiving you. The Huskers are doing to KSU what KU did to us.

So far, anyway. Don't wanna jinx it, you know.
ha im pretty sure theres nuthin jinxing could do for for nebraska....wow, thats all i gotta say
We just put up a win!! Not just any win, we put up 73!! Way to go Ganz on breaking those two school records on your second start and almost having the same number of touch down passes in two games as Keller did in the previous 8. Why couldn't we play like that all year? The defense showed some great passion and showed that we do know what it means to have the quarterback on his back the entire game. We doubled (or pretty close) our sacks, that will move us up from 116th defense. Anyways - lets go for the bowl!
Woohoooooooo that's the Nebraska we know!!!! WOW what an awesome game. K-State and Colorado are the 2 Big 12 teams I dislike the most so I enjoyed every bit of this game. HUSKERS FOREVER!!!!

About time, joe ganz is doing great

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Throw the Bones T-shirts supporting the Goodfellows Charity Click here

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service