Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Some items for consideration from KETV's Jon Schuetz:

Ganz Says Home Game Special

Watch Schuetz's List or read it.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just don't see it happening. Unfortunately.
I don't see us winning either, but I still hope that Ganz has the same kind of week as last week (except the interceptions) and that the defense will be there to stop the cats.
If the Blackshirts show up we will win this game. This is a high powered offense that has improved every game. They just haven't had a chance to control the ball, playing catchup constantly. I really think the national media would be impressed with them if they could play with a good defense too. But so far they have been taken out of their game plan each week because the other team has been able to score at will.
If Iowa State can beat KU, IN AMES, and we kicked ISU's ass at home, then by the laws of nature, we should KICK KU back to Kansas! Yes, I know the laws of nature do not always prove to be correct, but by golly WE CAN HOPE! Cant we??? All is not lost..is it??I I guess we'll find out tomorrow.....
I guess we were all wrong - totally wrong ( I don't mind being wrong about this one)!!
That game was just awesome!!!! Defense may just have earned their blackshirts back today!!! And offense was phenomenal!!! I am so proud of the way they played today. Gives me hope for the future- the FIRE was back today!!!! Always proud to be a Husker fan but today gave me joy in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service