Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

This must be true. I heard it from a very reliable source. Nick, the guy who told me has a second cousin who's ex-wife's new husbands son in law is a janitor in the University Book Store. Told you it was a close reliable source!! Anyway, it is more than a rumor, as it sounds that Bill Callahan will not be fired, but will resigning to take another coaching position.

Bill was as recently as last week approached by the US Olympic committee to come on board full time. It is further rumored that he will become the head coach for the illustrious US bobsled team. After an interview with Olympic officials they were unbelievably impressed with the manner in which Callahan is able to get a team to go downhill faster than any coach in modern history.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great rumor. If it were only true!
hahaha thats actualy really funny, made my day
This is the funniest rumor I have heard - it made my day. Perhaps Cosgrove can coach the fencing team.
I think you are right, I heard that too but I heard that he was to be coaching all of the downhill skiing as well. He promised them that everyone would put up the most amount of points (I mean, ah, time) because for them the most comes in last!!

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service