Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Huskers ranked in top 10... and what Husker players think of Osborne

Huskers ranked in top 10 of the worst 10 college football teams in the Nation.

Check it out here.

Also, another great read is this here. This blog entry talks about a few Husker players' interactions with Osborne.

After reading this, I'm thinking...
It says a lot about the legend of Mr. Tom Osborne to have such an effect on the current Husker players. It's also great to see that Osborne is out and mingling with the players - talking with them, giving them words of encouragement. Almost gives me goosebumps. Speaking of that - did Steve Pederson ever go out of his way to talk to the players or offer them words of encouragement?

Tom really cares about the Husker football program, this is just more proof of his dedication, I believe...

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A couple of comments: 1st, I was waiting for this ranking to come out all week, expecting that NU and Notre Dame would be on the list. The way NU has played, it's to be expected. I wonder if the NCAA would allow an extra bowl that would pit NU vs. ND, just to see which is worse. Two great programs, with good athletes, struggling with NFL coaches.

2nd, although I've never met Osborne, I can believe he would have a positive impact on the players, just being around them. I also read Simi Kuli's comments on why he committed to NU. He gave his commitment to Osborne, not Callahan. Read his comments here.

It's great to see Osborne take such an interest in the current players. Maybe, just maybe, Osborne can have enough of an affect that this team can pull out a win this weekend.

Keep the Faith
Ok. The Children of the Corn part was a little over the top. Enough to get my goat going anyway.
Thanks for adding the other link, Brad. This guy might very well already have me liking him. If he can do some bad
hitting-- I'm there.
Yeah, thanks for the KULI article. That kid is already a fan favorite and he is not even enrolled yet. Good for him. He had the wisdom to chose well and for the right reasons.
Love the Kuli link.

I've met TO one time and was immensely impressed at his presence, his ability to hold everybody's attention. He doesn't speak loudly,but he speaks volumes in the few words he does say. Having him interact with the team can only do good things for the program.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
247 Podcasts click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service