Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Hey, let's put the coaching staff aside for just a few. There were some smiling moments in this game. al be it --- the first half but.....
Purify-- what a fantastic receiver! I just love the guts he shows.
In any other situation, that right there would have won a game.
Joe-- what heart! He didn't shy away from the hits, he followed through and didn't even look like it was his first start! I liked the quarterback run for the touchdown!!!!
Lucky--- Geez. Do I need to say more?

What do you think? How about if we say some positive things?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Positively outstanding performance by Joe and Mo, and Nate and even defensively by Steve Octavian! The only problem was Steve was the only one showing up to play on Saturday. The offensive side of the ball was excellent.

Joe took his hits, both physical and mental, and came out with a career performance. Mo was fun to watch. He burned their "shut down corner" so many times that I have no doubt that his draft stock dropped substantially.

Marlon had an ok game. I'm still not sold on his effort. He hasn't lived up to the hype of his 5 star rating, but he has had some shining moments.

Nate had some good catches, after that first dropped ball. He will definitely be playing on Sundays soon.

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see who's on line talking about the Cornhuskers
Click here for the latest show!

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service